Trucking business is an inseparable part of modern life. So, your vehicle must be on the run all the time. But, unfortunately, sooner or later, you are going to experience a truck down and require a prompt roadside assistance. So, it is vital to have a service provider that knows about trucks everything and will do the job quickly and cost-effectively.
The complexity of modern heavy duty trucks is rather high, so each service call has a potential to be unique and may need very diverse repair strategies. So, if your truck broke down it is by default that an experienced technician must manage your breakdown successfully.
Here, at NTTS we offer a breakdown service that is driven by certified experts who have worked on heavy vehicles and tractor trailers. This gives us possibility to collect the most right information about the issue; dispatch the best qualified vendor and (when possible) supply with necessary parts, as well as provide vendor assistance during the process of repairmen.
OUR TRUCK DOWN SERVICES INCLUDES:
- Repair advice
- Diagnostic services
- Roadside repair
- Tire repair and sales
- Fuel delivery
- Trailer repair
- Jump starts
- Winch outs
- Glass repair
– Experienced technicians (we believe that a huge experience of our certified experts makes our work priceless in managing your breakdown issues)
– Smart repair strategies (we know heavy vehicles system and therefore ask the right questions. We believe that a deep understanding of how critical the situation is determines the rightness of our repair strategies)
– The right vendor (dispatching the right vendor for you is highly important for quality repairs done in a timely manner reducing the costs)
So, if you happened to be on the road in the moment of your truck breakdown, inform us about your location and then leave everything to us. Whether you require a repair or replacement, we will perform it promptly and professionally.
Our support team will be there within an
- Having done the services as minimum as 1 hour of time upon arrival
- You can get back to your business with your car on the road without any delays
Do You Want To Solve Your Truck Problem?
So, if you want to minimize your time and solve your truck problem very quickly, please contact us and our dispatchers will get back to you.